Actions align with incentives.
It really is that simple. Assume people are selfish and when you want them to do something, seek to understand what they hope to gain from it.
Then make it abundantly clear how they will acquire their desire and let them go to work.
Friday, November 15, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 30
According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...
-
Not really a fan of Facebook but there is a Mark Zuckerburg quote that I'm quite fond of. "The biggest risk you can take is not t...
-
I generally like to believe that I make data driven decisions. However, I find that phrase is far too prevalent in communities where valuabl...
-
The difference in the form of existence for humans is drastically different in the year 2000 than it was in the year 1000. Not even comparab...
No comments:
Post a Comment