This post is to serve more as a reminder than a revelation.
Time is the most important resource that we have. Simply because it is limited.
It's clear that money cannot buy you more time. However, I do believe that with careful intentions, wealth allows you to use time more wisely.
The average person will spend the first twenty odd years of their life learning how to start trading time for money. They will spend the next forty or so years capitalizing on that skillset.
The sad part part for that person is that after time trading tyranny is over, their most limited resource is running scarce.
Avoiding this paradox requires replacing a variable in the following equation.
your time + building someone else's dream = some money
p.s. you have 24 hours everyday so that variable isn't going to change.
Sunday, November 17, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 30
According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...
-
Not really a fan of Facebook but there is a Mark Zuckerburg quote that I'm quite fond of. "The biggest risk you can take is not t...
-
I generally like to believe that I make data driven decisions. However, I find that phrase is far too prevalent in communities where valuabl...
-
The difference in the form of existence for humans is drastically different in the year 2000 than it was in the year 1000. Not even comparab...
No comments:
Post a Comment