Not really a fan of Facebook but there is a Mark Zuckerburg quote that I'm quite fond of.
"The biggest risk you can take is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."
Cleverly conveys that failure should be welcomed with open arms. Most startups fail. That's okay.
I constantly listen and read other entrepreneurs' stories and the commanding theme I hear over and over again is how their failures gave them wisdom with which they could put their new knowledge to use.
Remember that the best ideas are crazy until they are not.
Monday, November 18, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 30
According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...
-
Not really a fan of Facebook but there is a Mark Zuckerburg quote that I'm quite fond of. "The biggest risk you can take is not t...
-
I generally like to believe that I make data driven decisions. However, I find that phrase is far too prevalent in communities where valuabl...
-
The difference in the form of existence for humans is drastically different in the year 2000 than it was in the year 1000. Not even comparab...
No comments:
Post a Comment