Monday, November 18, 2019

Day 15

Not really a fan of Facebook but there is a Mark Zuckerburg quote that I'm quite fond of.

"The biggest risk you can take is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."

Cleverly conveys that failure should be welcomed with open arms. Most startups fail. That's okay.

I constantly listen and read other entrepreneurs' stories and the commanding theme I hear over and over again is how their failures gave them wisdom with which they could put their new knowledge to use.

Remember that the best ideas are crazy until they are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30

According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...