It's very exciting to speak of new ideas and the merits of it.
The Oxford dictionary defines an idea as "a plan, thought, or suggestion, especially about what to do in a particular situation".
That definition simplifies what an idea really is. It's a presupposed opinion that's reliant upon you understanding the variables of the situation.
Examining this definition should cause us to shed the ignorant excitement surrounding your idea and see it for what it really is.
An educated guess. That often requires significant time and money to verify the truth of.
Let an idea be just that and seek to understand what the human you are designing for truly values.
Their criteria will limit most options and the idea will present itself.
Monday, November 25, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 30
According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...
-
Not really a fan of Facebook but there is a Mark Zuckerburg quote that I'm quite fond of. "The biggest risk you can take is not t...
-
I generally like to believe that I make data driven decisions. However, I find that phrase is far too prevalent in communities where valuabl...
-
The difference in the form of existence for humans is drastically different in the year 2000 than it was in the year 1000. Not even comparab...
No comments:
Post a Comment