326 million trillion..... gallons.
Is the predicted amount of water on Earth. Hard to fathom.
It's incredible how humans are attracted to water. The larger the body of water, the stronger the pull they feel.
The ocean takes upon itself the tall task of hosting billions of visitors each year.
Majestic lakes at the most famous national parks greet millions with a shimmer and a ripple.
Thousands will descend upon a city pool over the course of a summer.
We would die in 3 days without water.
Is that fact of necessity what causes us to derive such a strong emotion from its presence?
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 30
According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...
-
I generally like to believe that I make data driven decisions. However, I find that phrase is far too prevalent in communities where valuabl...
-
The difference in the form of existence for humans is drastically different in the year 2000 than it was in the year 1000. Not even comparab...
-
Not really a fan of Facebook but there is a Mark Zuckerburg quote that I'm quite fond of. "The biggest risk you can take is not t...
No comments:
Post a Comment