I don't believe the customer always knows what they want but they are usually right about what the outcome they are seeking should be.
People have problems and proceed to use their capital to make them go away.
I as the customer know how I want to feel but I'm not always going to be capable of imagining what the best solution to my problem is. If that were the case, I would have likely already created such a solution.
Henry Ford said it best. "If I had asked people what they would have wanted, they would have said faster horses".
Sunday, November 10, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 30
According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...
-
Not really a fan of Facebook but there is a Mark Zuckerburg quote that I'm quite fond of. "The biggest risk you can take is not t...
-
I generally like to believe that I make data driven decisions. However, I find that phrase is far too prevalent in communities where valuabl...
-
The difference in the form of existence for humans is drastically different in the year 2000 than it was in the year 1000. Not even comparab...
No comments:
Post a Comment