Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 16

Some of my previous posts have centered around the topic of communication.

One of the definitions of communication is "information transferred or conveyed". We inherently begin to think of two or more people being involved in this process.

Lately I've been dwelling on the thought of self communication. I wish I had a better phrase but I'll call it that for now.

Regrets often come from a misalignment of actions when compared to long term intentions. It's interesting to think that the person we communicate most with is ourself. Every waking moment that isn't occupied with communication between others is being consumed by communication with yourself.

How often do you disagree with yourself? Or ask yourself why you want something multiple times to cast clarity on what you are really want?

The more time I spend contemplating this, I'm convinced that the best way to improve communication with others is to actually first improve communication with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30

According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...