Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Day 17

Everyday more and more information is readily available for our consumption.

Information is only valuable if the new knowledge can be put to use. It is easy to want to wait to make a decision until one has acquired a wealth of information on a topic.

As I look back on my experiences, the best learning experiences I had were when I quickly gathered some data to feel mildly informed and then I quickly made a decision to see what would happen.

Often times I learned things the hard way. Although, I don't think more data would have helped. It may have even biased my actions and talked me out of doing something.

It's critical to know what you are trying to accomplish and what you are trying to learn from an action you are about to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30

According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...