Thursday, November 21, 2019

Day 18

Sleep is begging for my attention.

Interesting to think that the original reason a home was created was to have a secure place to sleep. That was all.

Activities such as cooking, using the restroom, and washing clothing were done outside.

Over time, humans used technology to improve their sleeping space to become multifunctional. These activities could now be done inside.

All of the extra functionality is great. However, if you weren't able to comfortably sleep there, none of the rest matters. You would abandon that "house" in search of somewhere to rest.

Just a simple thought exercise to focus on the core value of things in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30

According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...