Sleep is begging for my attention.
Interesting to think that the original reason a home was created was to have a secure place to sleep. That was all.
Activities such as cooking, using the restroom, and washing clothing were done outside.
Over time, humans used technology to improve their sleeping space to become multifunctional. These activities could now be done inside.
All of the extra functionality is great. However, if you weren't able to comfortably sleep there, none of the rest matters. You would abandon that "house" in search of somewhere to rest.
Just a simple thought exercise to focus on the core value of things in our lives.
Thursday, November 21, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 30
According to my calculations, I’ve spent at least a year of my life sleeping outside. When I look back on the years, memories of majestic ...
-
Not really a fan of Facebook but there is a Mark Zuckerburg quote that I'm quite fond of. "The biggest risk you can take is not t...
-
I generally like to believe that I make data driven decisions. However, I find that phrase is far too prevalent in communities where valuabl...
-
The difference in the form of existence for humans is drastically different in the year 2000 than it was in the year 1000. Not even comparab...
No comments:
Post a Comment